LssDayZ General Rules
1. The use of Glitches & Exploits are NOT permitted within LssDayZ, This includes Meatball glitches, Midget Glitches, Dupe Methods, Crash Methods, and any other unintentional bugs within DayZ.
2. Combat logging is NOT Permitted and defined as logging out while a survivor has engaged you in obvious combat (shooting at you or your faction) While each situation can vary, A MINIMUM of 10 Minutes is required where YOU are not being shot at before you can Logout.
3. “Unraidable” Bases are NOT Permitted. (2 tents placed in a way that no matter what is done, the loot cannot be obtained through base destruction)
4. Alternate Accounts are NOT Permitted Within the LssDayZ V2 Servers.
5. You are NOT Allowed to Break, Modify, Manipulate, or Tamper with any PROTECTED Base walls, gates, or Combination Locks. This includes trying to Guess the Code to A Combination Lock.
6. You are NOT Permitted to Jump, Boost, Use Player Placed Objects, or Use Debris to get over any Player built Walls or Gates Unless you are able to get a MINIMUM of 8 Meters (25 Feet) above the player built wall and you MUST clip it in the event that a ticket is opened.
7. While killing survivors Outside of the Safe Zone is Permitted, Excessively camping at or near Stary Sobor may result with the staff requesting you find a new server that is better suited to your playstyle.
8. Bases Must have an Armband Crate placed in Order to become a ‘Protected Base’, HOWEVER Cars, Tents, And storage within your base is NOT Considered protected and can be shot or destroyed
9. Bases With Armband Crate colors assigned MUST build a wooden storage crate and place it in a visible location OUTSIDE their front most gate with the CORRECT Armband Colors.
10. Protected Bases Must Take a Screenshot of there Armband Crate (Including its storage to show the armband colors) & Front of your base. You only need to submit this photo in the event that your base is illegally raided. If this Photo is not Submitted in any Illegal Raid Tickets we will be UNABLE to validate the report.
11. You CAN shoot and kill players inside or outside of a Protected base WITHOUT Declaring War.
12. Bases without an Armband Crate Can Be raided Immediately as long as the Survivors Raiding the base save a Video Proving the base was not protected. This video clip MUST show you going around the WHOLE Exterior of the base.
13. You CAN loot a Protected base without declaring war IF You can Vault In over a Non player Built wall, through a window OR you are able to enter through an unlocked gate.